Southwest Florida International (RSW) Airport Accidents
The Southwest Florida International Airport accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm regularly answer questions and inquiries by people who were injured at the airport. Don't assume that they were hurt in plane crashes or terrorist attacks. The most common injury-causing accidents at Florida airports include slip and fall, car accidents, pedestrian accidents, and injuries caused by the negligence of others.
These Fort Myers airport accidents happen more often than you think. If you or a loved one were injured in an airport accident in Fort Myers, it is important to speak to the best Fort Myers personal injury lawyer you can call. It doesn't matter if you are a US citizen or from another state or country who has come to Florida for pleasure or business. The US legal system protects everyone from personal injuries, no matter where you call home.
Our Fort Myers accident lawyers have helped good folks who have suffered injuries at South Florida airports for the last five-plus decades. We know what to do if you have been injured in any kind of airport accident. Call us now at (239) 777-9954 for your free and no-risk consultation.
We will examine your case and will let you know if you may be entitled to compensation. We can explain the process and assist you in finding the best personal injury experts to present your claim in the best possible way. Depending on your injury, you may have significant injury-related expenses, and you can't afford to accept lesser compensation than you deserve. That's why you should call the Fort Myers airport accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm as soon as possible. Tell us about your accident and injury and we can advise you as to your potential options. Our consultations are free. You pay nothing until we recover for you.Southwest International Airport Accidents and Injuries
The Southwest International Airport, known as RSW, is located south of Fort Myers, Florida, in an unincorporated portion of the county. It is owned by Lee County and serves southwest Florida, including Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island, Captiva Island, Naples, Estero, Cape Coral, and Bonita Springs. With 8.8 million passengers served annually, it is the second-busiest single-runway airport in the US, right after the San Diego International Airport. This will change soon, as starting from 2020 it is planned to become a two-runway airport. Regarding land size, the Southwest International Airport is the third-largest in the US, behind Dallas/Fort Worth and Denver Airports. It is accessible to Fort Myers at the San Carlos Park exit on Interstate 75 Highway.
There are numerous injury-causing accidents occurring at US airports daily, and the Southwest International Airport (RSW) is not an exception. According to the experience of our former clients and our Florida airport accidents lawyers, at the Southwest International Airport, you could be a victim of:
- Slip and fall accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW) airport premises
- Trip and fall accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW) airport premises
- Improper lightning at Southwest International Airport parking garage
- Broken stairs at Southwest International Airport parking garage
- Broken elevator accidents at Southwest International Airport
- Broken escalator accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Slip and fall accidents at Southwest International Airport food court
- Trip and fall accidents at Southwest International Airport food court
- Southwest International Airport employee negligence
- Negligent security at the Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Slip and fall accidents in Southwest International Airport (RSW) airport parking lots
- Trip and fall accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW) airport parking lots
- Uneven surface accidents at Southwest International Airport
- Wrongful death accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Luggage cart accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Uber car accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW) premises
- Lyft car accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Southwest International Airport (RSW) car accidents
- Southwest International Airport motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Truck accidents at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Southwest International Airport (RSW) restroom slip and fall accidents
- Construction debris causing injuries at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Electrical fires resulting in injury or death at the Southwest International Airport (RSW)
These accidents may seem impossible at first thought - at least until it happens to you. These airport accidents can cause some horrific injuries, such as:
- Brain concussions and other injuries at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Traumatic brain injuries at the Southwest International Airport
- Spine injuries at the Southwest International Airport (RSW)
- Southwest International Airport neck injuries
- Southwest International Airport (RSW) broken wrists, ankles, and other bones
- Skin burns at the Southwest International Airport
- Southwest International Airport (RSW) dental injuries
- Jaw injuries at the Southwest International Airport
- Scars sustained at Southwest International Airport (RSW)
Whether you have suffered some of these or any other personal injury at the Southwest International Airport (RSW), our Fort Myers airport injury attorneys know what to do and how to help you get the compensation that you are entitled to receive. Depending on your injuries and other circumstances of your case, you may be entitled to financially recover for the following damages:
- Medical bills, including surgeries, stays in hospital, visits to the doctor
- Medication bills
- Medical devices bills
- Compensation for scarring and disfigurement
- Compensation for pain, suffering and emotional pain due to the accident
- Lost wages, if you are not able to work due to the injuries
- Future loss of earning capacity if caused by your airport accident
- Funeral costs due to the wrongful death of a loved one
- Loss of financial support for members of the family, if the injured or deceased person is not able to support his or her family due to the injury consequences
When you get injured at the Southwest International Airport (RSW), it is possible that you will be approached by RSW representatives and/or insurance company with an offer for settlement. We advise you to refrain from accepting the offer before speaking to a Southwest International Airport (RSW) injury lawyer because these offers are rarely the fair compensation that you deserve for your harms and losses.
When we work on a case like this, we start by investigating all the circumstances of the cases including the use of experts when necessary. These may include accident reconstruction, engineers, flooring friction experts, and janitorial experts.
We will work with you, any witnesses, your doctors, and anyone else who could provide evidence that it was someone else's fault. Once we build a compelling case, we will prepare a settlement demand for the insurance company and the airport and give them a reasonable time to respond. If they accept it, you'll be compensated as you deserve. If not, we will prepare and file a lawsuit on your behalf. Once we file the lawsuit we will make it clear to the defendants that we will be ready to go to trial and even file an appeal if needed.
Many injury lawyers don't go to trial, and insurance companies know that. They use that to take advantage of the claimant and to avoid paying the full, fair and complete compensation. However, here at the Wolfson Law Firm, the Southwest International Airport (RSW) accident and injury attorneys stand with our clients until the end. We don't let things go easily and we will fight aggressively until we get what you deserve.Southwest International Airport Accident Lawyers
When we help our clients recover for injuries sustained at the Southwest International Airport, we don't ask them for fees unless and until we recover for them. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that we work on the case at our own expense and get reimbursed by the client once he or she obtains financial compensation. You'll pay nothing until we recover for you.
Since 1963, we have been helping good people that suffer injuries in Florida. We have helped people from the US as well as others from around the world who have come to enjoy Florida, but someone's mistake turned their vacation into a nightmare.
Our bilingual personal injury attorneys in Fort Myers are standing by to help you. Just call us at (239) 777-9954 and let's get to work on your case. The Wolfson Law Firm is located at 3049 Cleveland Ave #140, Fort Myers, FL 33901.
Our personal injury legal team serves the communities of Southwest Florida including, but limited to, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Naples, Bonita Springs, Golden Gate, Immokalee, Sanibel, Captiva, Sarasota, Venice, Arcadia, North Port, Tampa, Bradenton and Englewood.FAQ
What Types of Accidents can Happen at the Southwest Florida International Airport?
Some of the most common airport accidents at the Southwest Florida International Airport include vehicle crashes, pedestrian injuries, and slips and falls. Given the chaotic nature of airport parking lots and walkways, pedestrians may be hit when crossing the street or walking in the parking lot. People may be hurt in automobile accidents as anxious passengers may be speeding to catch a flight, lanes may abruptly merge, lighting may be poor, or there may be debris or obstacles in the roads from airport construction. Slip or trip and falls accidents are common in the airport. Spilled liquids in restaurants, food courts, or in the general walkways can cause people to slip and fall. Uneven pavement, changes in flooring, elevators that aren’t flush to the floor when the doors open, and broken parking lot stops or curbs may result in trip and fall accidents.
What are Common Injuries When Someone Gets Hurt at the Airport?
Depending upon the type of accident, there is a wide range of injuries that accident victims may encounter if they are hurt at the airport. Slippery walkways or broken pavement can cause people to fall and hit their head on the hard pavement or flooring, which may result in a concussion or another traumatic injury to the brain. If a pedestrian is hit while in the crosswalk at an airport, they can suffer from broken bones, deep scrapes and cuts, head injuries, and bruises. If an airport vehicle driving through the terminal hits people in the walkway, injured victims may end up with broken bones, sprains, cuts and lacerations, and bruises. Passengers that trip and fall when boarding or exiting a plane may encounter injuries to their head, neck, or back.
How do I Find The Best Airport Accident Attorney in Fort Myers?
Airport injuries are not always straightforward when it comes to personal injury law. There could be many parties that share responsibility, depending on how and where you injured. You need to find the best airport accident attorney in Fort Myers to represent your rights. Given the complexity of these accidents, you should seek an attorney that has specialized knowledge of personal injury law. The best attorney for your case is experienced in representing accident victims. You should find a skilled lawyer that is comfortable negotiating with the insurance company or defending your rights in court. You should select an attorney that you trust will represent your interests, answer your questions, and keep you apprised of your case’s status.