The City of Fort Myers has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Of course, this also means that the frequency of car accidents has also increased. If you work or live there and commute to and from the city regularly, you may have had a car accident and suffered personal injuries. If that happened to you and your loved ones, then call the Fort Myers car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for assistance. We will help you figure out how to get the compensation and the justice that you deserve.
It is possible that the liable person or the insurance company will attempt to make you sign a settlement, but do not accept that before speaking to a lawyer. Their offer will almost never be the full value of your damages. To get a better understanding of your legal rights and options call our Fort Myers car accident attorneys at (239) 777-9954 for your free and confidential consultation today.The City of Fort Myers
Fort Myers is the seat of Lee County and a gateway to Southwest Florida. It has been inhabited during the American Indian Wars in 1830's, when a fort was built in what is now the city. The fort was built to serve as a base of operation against the Seminole Indians. However, the city is considered to be founded in 1866 by Captain Manuel A. Gonzalez.
In the next century, Fort Myers was known as the home of some big names like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and Harvey Firestone. Nowadays, it is a rapidly growing city with estimated 77,000 residents. It is one of the major tourist destinations in Florida due to the nice beaches as well as the estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.Fort Myers Car Accidents
No matter what type of accident you are injured in, our Fort Myers car accident lawyers know and understand the effect an accident can have on a family. All too often, an accident can impact a family in a ripple effect. A simple car accident in Fort Myers can also affect loved ones, friends and co-workers. Even if it is only your car that is damaged, everyone must pitch in – co-workers to cover for you at work; family members to pick up and drop off the kids; and someone to help you got to the store. If you are severely injured in a Fort Myers car accident, then your problems multiply in ways you could never imagine. That is why it is important for you to call a Fort Myers car accident lawyer as soon as possible so you can get the help you need so you can get the compensation and the justice that you deserve.
Our Fort Myers injury attorneys have represented injured victims in Florida since 1963 – that is more than 55 years of assisting personal injury victims and survivors of wrongful death accidents. At the Wolfson Law Firm, we are ready to help you and yours right now. Just call us at (239) 777-9954 for your free consultation.
Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers serve people who have sustained injuries in any type of car accident. We are available to help you in the following capacities:
- Rear-end car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers car accident wrongful death lawyer
- Road rage car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers T-bone car accident lawyer
- Fort Myers Lyft driver car accident attorney
- Sideswipe and merging accident lawyer Fort Myers
- Fort Myers construction zone car crash lawyer
- Head-on collision attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Uber car accident attorney
- Distracted driving car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers motorcycles accident lawyer
- Fort Myers pedestrian/car accident lawyer
- Cyclists car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Lane change car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Bicycle car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers UberEATS accident attorney
- DUI injury and wrongful death attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers left-turn car accident lawyer
- Intersection car accident injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers injury attorney for texting driver car accidents
- I-75 car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers personal injury lawyer for car accidents
- Fort Myers injury lawyer for auto accidents
- Fort Myers accident lawyer for car crash injuries
- Tamiami Trail car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers car accident lawyer for Instacart car accidents
- Fort Myers car accident injury lawyer for Lee County bridge accidents
- Injury lawyer in Fort Myers for vehicle accidents
- Injury attorney in Fort Myers for truck car accidents
Being injured in a car accident can be a devastating experience. Your personal injuries don't only affect you, but your family as well. The entire process can be overwhelming. That is why you should speak with the best Fort Myers car accident attorney you can find. You need to understand your legal rights so that you can make informed decisions on ow to move forward and protect your family.
Let us handle the insurance company, the experts and investigators. You just take care of your recovery and your family. Don't try to represent yourself and go through the process alone. Insurance companies know how to take advantage of people who do not know the laws very well. Let us fight aggressively for your right to get damages recovery. You may be compensated for all the injury-related harms and losses, including medical bills, compensation for physical pain, scarring, lost earnings, and other injuries depending on the circumstances of your case.
Call our Fort Myers car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for help at (239) 777-9954. The Wolfson Law Firm is located at 3049 Cleveland Ave #140, Fort Myers, FL 33901. In addition to Fort Myers, we also serve Cape Coral, Pine Island, San Marcos Island, Bonita Beach, Estero, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres and Captiva.
Our consultations are free. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you won't pay us fees unless and until we recover for you.Car Accident Lawyer in Fort Myers
If you were seriously injured in any type of auto accident in Fort Myers, then you should call the Fort Myers car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Since 1963, our personal injury attorneys have fought for injured victims and the surviving family members of wrongful death accidents. Don’t hesitate to call us for your free consultation at (239) 777-9954. We don’t charge fees until we recover damages for our clients.Traffic and Accidents in Fort Myers
In 2016, Lee County reported 11,828 traffic accidents, resulting in 105 deaths and 7,570 injuries, up from 2015 statistics of 10,425 traffic accidents, resulting in 95 deaths and 6,751 injuries. Traffic statistics for Lee County report a motor crash fatality rate in 2017 of 128 per 100,000. This rate has steadily increased since 2010 when the fatality rate was 71. In 2017, there were 97,731 non-criminal moving violations and 9, 978 criminal violations issued in Lee County. One of the most dangerous intersections in Fort Myers is located at US 41 and Daniels Parkway. Over a five-year period, this intersection had the most crashes in Fort Myers, with 82 occurring in 2014. Other highly travelled and dangerous intersections include US 41 / Pine Island Road, and US 41 / College Parkway, as well as various intersections in Fort Myers Beach.
With the increase in population as well as the uptick in seasonal visitor traffic, travelling in Florida can be precarious. Lee County conducts regular traffic counts and studies, noting that motor vehicle crashes often occur during specific times. The highest incidents of traffic accidents occur between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Following this is the period of 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Weekend accident occurrences happen far less frequently. On average, Friday afternoon at 4:00 PM is considered the worst time for accidents. In comparison, Tuesday at 3:00 AM is considered the safest time.
In addition, a national report on pedestrian accidents listed the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan area as the deadliest. Reasons cited for this ranking include the older age demographic, as well as extreme growth, coupled with insufficient infrastructure planning.Fort Myers Car Accidents
If you were severely injured in an auto accident in Fort Myers, you should consult with the best Fort Myers car accident attorney you can call as soon as possible. It can enhance your chances for successful damages recovery. It is possible that an insurance company will approach you with a settlement offer, but you shouldn’t accept it before talking to a Fort Myers personal injury lawyer. Just one call to an experienced Fort Myers accident lawyer could make it clear for you that this is may not be the compensation that you deserve. All too often, insurance companies will just try to get rid of you with these quick offers. In fact, in the industry such offers are known as “nuisance offers” because your claim for personal injuries is viewed as an annoyance or nuisance to the insurance company. They would rather resolve your claim for a small amount of money that makes sense to them in a cost/benefit analysis. Make no mistake about it – nuisance offers have nothing to do with the full value of your injuries and damages.
To avoid becoming a victim of an insurance company strategy, contact our car accident attorneys in Fort Myers and we will help. We can let you know, free of charge, whether the insurance company’s nuisance value offer is fair. If it is, you can go and accept it after your free consultation with us. But if that offer fails to properly reflect the fair value of your damages and injuries, then our Fort Myers accident attorneys can provide you with a plan of action to pursue complete compensation that you deserve.
If we find that the accident happened due to someone else's negligence, we will work closely with your doctor and other experts who can prove that you have sustained serious injuries and significant damages. Once we build your case, we will propose a settlement demand to the insurance company. If they accept it, then you'll recover in the fastest possible time. If they employ delay tactics or don't respond at all, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. We will litigate your Fort Myers car crash case and proceed to mediation or trial, if necessary, to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our bilingual Fort Myers car accident lawyers are available to act on your behalf as:
- Rollover car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers automobile accident attorney involving Lyft Drivers
- Fort Myers motorcyclist rear-end crash lawyer
- Sideswipe and merging car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Uber accident injury lawyer
- Left turn accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers T-bone car accident attorney
- Head-on car accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Injury lawyer for Fort Myers car accident involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Auto-Pedestrian injury accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers wrongful death car accident attorney
- Fort Myers rear-end collision injury attorney
- Drunk driving car accident and injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers road rage car accident attorney
- Fort Myers bridge car accident and injury lawyer
- Fort Myers car accident law firm
- Car accident personal injury law firm in Fort Myers
Don't go through this alone. It is never easy to handle large corporations such as insurance companies on your own, without the necessary knowledge and experience. Instead, call our car accident attorneys in Fort Myers at the Wolfson Law Firm for your free consultation at (239) 777-9954. Let us clarify your options and answer the questions that you have so that you can get the justice and the compensation that you deserve. Call our Fort Myers personal injury attorneys now and let's get to work. We never ask for fees until we recover for you.
Our Fort Myers accident lawyers serve all of Southwest Florida including Cape Coral, North Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples, Captiva, Sanibel and Golden Gate.Fort Myers Auto Accident Lawyer
Every time you wake up, there is a fair chance that six to seven accidents are going to occur that day. That's what statistics say - more than 2100 car crashes annually, with more than 1500 injured folks. If you are one of these people, call the Fort Myers auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for assistance. If the accident happened due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to damages compensation for your injury-related expenses. We offer free consultations at (239) 777-9954. You can call us at any time to explain to us your case and get free advice on your options. We will explain to you what comes next for you to the best of our knowledge at no charge. Please keep in mind, that we never ask for fees until we recover monetary compensation for our clients. We charge only when we financially recover for you.Fort Myers Auto Accidents
Most auto accidents in Fort Myers occur in the rush hour between 4 pm and 6 pm from Monday to Friday. That's the period of the day when people are leaving work and go home for dinner or somewhere else to do some chores. They are in a hurry all the time, hence the large concentration of car accidents at that time. Being in a hurry is not the only factor leading to an increased number of car accidents. Take a ride on Fort Myers roads, and you'll notice that many people talk on the phone or text while driving. They are simply too distracted to drive safely and that inevitably result in accidents and personal injuries.
According to our Fort Myers car accident lawyers, the most common causes of car accidents in the city include, but are not limited to:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Driving under influence
- Reckless driving
- Violation of right-of-way
- Wrongful overtaking
- Improper lane changes
With so many different causes leading to accidents, it comes as no surprise that drivers get involved in crashes even in the middle of the night when there are very few vehicles on the streets. Even with the most defensive-minded drivers, car accidents still happen in Fort Myers.How Our Fort Myers Auto Accident Lawyers Can Help You
We know that recovering from injuries due to an auto accident is a traumatic experience that you'll remember forever. It is difficult for you now, but it doesn't mean that you should give up on monetary recovery. You have injury-related expenses and possibly lost wages now, and you'll have in the future. That can make your situation worse.
In a situation like yours, it will be tempting to accept an early offer by the insurance company. However, as experienced Fort Myers auto accident lawyers, we always advise our clients not to accept it before talking to a lawyer. It will rarely be enough. They know that you haven't talked to a lawyer yet and wanted to take advantage of it. But you shouldn't let them get away with that tactic. Instead, call us now, tell us about your case and let us build a strong case for you before negotiating with them.
We always gather all the necessary evidence to support our claims before meeting with the insurance company. When we submit sufficient and persuasive evidence, they are more likely to settle for an amount you deserve. It brings less delays, less negotiations, and brings you to full financial recovery as soon as possible.
If you still hesitate to begin the process, then call us for free consultations. They bring no obligation to hire us. It will help you learn about your options and make an informed decision about what to do next. Then, if you decide to pursue damages recovery with us, you'll pay nothing unless we recover for you. Call our Fort Myers car accident lawyers at (239) 777-9954 today.
The Wolfson Law Firm serves Fort Myers and the rest of Lee County, including Cape Coral, North Fort Myers, Sanibel, Marco Island, Captiva, Estero, South Fort Myers, Immokalee, Golden Gate, Fort Myers Beach, Goodland, Collier and Lee Counties.Fort Myers Car Crash Attorney
Fort Myers is located on the southwest region of Florida, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Thousands of tourists flock to the city each year to experience the serenity of the ocean, as well as the abundant variety of shells that lie on its shores. Tourists can experience the natural beauty of Fort Myers by visiting its many nature preserves. Currently, Ft. Myers has a population of 77,146 residents and has a wide variety of neighborhoods, parks, and schools. Fort Myers offers an array of restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Tourism in Fort Myers is largely seasonal, with an increase in visitors in the winter months. During this time, the roads are congested with both tourist and commuter traffic. Tourists that are unfamiliar with the roads in Fort Myers, as well as driver negligence and distractions, can cause car crashes that may lead to serious injury or even death. If you have been the victim of an automobile accident, contact the Fort Myers car crash lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. You may be concerned about paying for medical treatment or damages to your car. Perhaps you’ve been unable to work during your recovery time. We can answer these questions. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries or a fatality as the result of an automobile accident and would like to speak to our Fort Myers car crash attorneys, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.Why Contact a Fort Myers Car Crash Lawyer?
Our Fort Myers car accident attorneys serve clients in the capacity of:
- Fort Myers wrongful death car accident attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers high speed car accident injury attorney
- Distracted driver automobile crash attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers car accident personal injury lawyer
- Intoxicated driver car crash accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Negligent driver automobile accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers parking lot car crash lawyer
- Failure to stop automobile accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Uber car crash injury attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers left-hand turn car accident lawyer
- SUV rollover car crash attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers on-ramp automobile accident lawyer
As an accident victim, you have rights. To find out what compensation you may be entitled to, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.How do Roadway Hazards Cause Car Crashes in Fort Myers?
Car accidents can result from many different hazards that exist on the roads today such as:
- Driver negligence – Negligence is often seen when drivers travel at excessive speeds, disregard traffic signals and signs, or switch lanes without looking.
- Driver distraction – Drivers that divert their attention from operating their vehicles. The most commonly known distractions include the use of cell phones or texting while driving. Other distractions include eating while driving, talking with passengers, or daydreaming. Drivers who are unfamiliar with the roads may be distracted as they are looking at their navigational devices, maps, or just taking in the scenery while they are travelling.
Drivers are not the only hazards on the roads today. Other roadway hazards that can cause accidents include;
- Debris – Objects lying in the road can be hit by motorists, potentially causing injury or damages. Common forms of debris include rocks, construction materials, and tree branches. In some cases, objects, such as boards or tools, can fly off of construction trucks or commercial vehicles, hitting the vehicle behind them.
- Construction zones – Large vehicles entering and leaving the roadway, as well as improper signage can cause hazardous conditions. When signs that notify drivers of an upcoming construction zone or a decrease in speed are missing, they can unknowingly hit construction trucks as they slow down to pull off the highway, or travel too fast through construction, which may result in an accident.
- Uneven roadways and parking lots – Potholes or manhole covers that are not even or flush with the roads create hazards for drivers in Fort Myers.
- Loose sand, gravel, or water – Driving over these hazards can cause cars to slide or slip and may result in the driver losing control, potentially sliding into another vehicle or object. Loose items on the road can become airborne when driven over, potentially hitting the vehicles behind them.
Accidents may not always involve two drivers. In some cases, roadway hazards may cause cars to slide into barriers or hit objects on the road. A car crash attorney can help to identify all parties responsible in an accident, to help you pursue the compensation that you need to pay for medical bills, recover lost wages, and repair damage to your property.Fort Myers Car Crash Lawyer
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Fort Myers and the surrounding communities of Fort Myers Beach, North Fort Myers, South Fort Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, and Golden Gate. If you or your loved one has been the victim of a car accident, contact the Fort Myers car crash attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for help.