Naples Car Accidents
Florida roads can be lethal and Naples, Florida, is not an exception. Even though the fatal crash rate of Naples is lower as compared to other Florida cities, our Naples car accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm understand the impact that an auto accident can have on injured victim.
If you were seriously injured in a Naples car accident, then you should talk to the best Naples car accident attorney you can call. You may be offered some modest compensation settlement proposal by the insurance company of the liable person, but you shouldn't accept that before talking to a Naples personal injury lawyer. Most often, that package doesn't cover all your accident-related costs and expenses, and you may end up with less than you deserve.
If you need help with this, our Naples car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm are available for free consultations with you at (239) 777-9954. Call us and let's talk about your case. You present us with the facts, and we will present you the options available to you. All that is free of charge. We never ask for fees until we recover damages for our clients.Naples Car Accidents
Naples is a small city in Collier County in Southwest Florida. 21,000 people are living there. Most of them speak English as a first language. Naples is located on the Gulf Coast, south of Pelican Bay. It also borders with East Naples on the east, but there is no other incorporated community on its borders. Tamiami Trail (US 41) cuts the city on two halves from north to south, connecting it with Fort Myers and Cape Coral on north and Miami on the east. Aside from Tamiami Trail, there are other roads and streets where many Naples car accidents happen, such as Central Avenue, Gulf Shore Boulevard, Goodlette Frank Road, and others.
When our Naples car accident lawyers work on a car accident case in Naples, first we investigate all the important facts. If we think that you have no chances to recover financially, we will let you know free of charge. That is important because you should not waste your time on a case that will never produce the results you expect. But, if we find fault on the other driver and that you are entitled to be compensated, we will build a strong case for you and propose a settlement package to the insurance company. If they accept the package, it would be the fastest way for you to recover financially from the accident. But if they don’t or employ delaying tactics, we will file a lawsuit, go to trial and appeal if needed. Throughout the process, our Naples personal injury attorneys will stand by your side until we have ultimately resolved your case.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Naples accident lawyers can serve you as:
- Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer in Naples
- Naples Uber Driver Car Accident Attorney
- Rollover Car Accident Lawyer in Naples
- Naples Lyft Driver Accident Attorney
- Naples Rear-end Car Collision Lawyer
- Sideswipe and Merging Car Accident Attorney in Naples
- Attorney for Naples Auto Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Pedestrian Car Accident Lawyer in Naples
- Left Turn Car Accident Attorney in Naples
- Naples T-bone Car Accident Lawyer
- Head-on Collision Injury Lawyer in Naples
- Naples Car Accident Wrongful Death Attorney
- Naples Motorcyclists Accident Lawyer
- Naples Road Rage Car Accident Attorney
- Naples Bridges Car Accident Lawyer
No matter how you were injured, it always makes sense to speak with a Naples personal injury attorney. If there is a chance that someone is responsible for your injuries and damages, then you owe it to yourself to pursue a claim and hold that person accountable.Naples Car Accident Lawyers
Call the Naples car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for free consultations at (239) 777-9954. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you won’t pay fees until we recover for you. The Wolfson Law Firm serves the communities of Collier County including but not limited to Naples Manor, Naples, Orangetree, Golden Gate, Ave Maria, Pine Ridge, Everglades City, Lely Resort, Chokoloskee, Goodland, Island Walk, Vineyards, Immokalee, Pelican Bay, East Naples, Ochopee, Naples Park, Verona Walk, Lely, Plantation Island, North Naples and Marco Island.Naples Auto Accident Attorney
If you've got injured in an auto accident in Naples, Florida, you are not alone. On average, every other day a person suffers personal injuries due to a car accident there. Various reasons are leading to this situation, but the most common include driving under influence, distracted driving, tailgating, drunk driving, improper lane changes, wrongful overtaking, and other reasons always related to lack of respect of the safety rules.
If everyone followed the traffic safety rules, roads would be virtually free of accidents. But very few people do respect them; hence our Naples car accident lawyers stand ready to assist victims of negligence by representing all the folks who have sustained injuries.
If you or a loved one is injured as well, you will likely need advice. You can get it through our free initial consultations at (239) 777-9954. The Naples auto accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm offer these consultations to help people determine whether it is worth pursuing damages recovery before incurring any costs. We will present you with your options for free of charge, and you'll be able to make an informed decision on what to do next. If you choose to proceed with us, you won't pay fees unless we recover compensation for you.Naples Auto Accidents
The total number of car accidents in Naples, Florida, varies greatly throughout the last few years. In 2014, there have been 517 crashes, in 2015, the number went down to 329, it went up again in 2016 with 525 accident, and down again to 292 in 2017. Up to half of them result in personal injuries. The most common ones include broken bones, head injuries, back injuries, and less serious ones such as bruises and scars.
When people with these injuries want to get compensated for their harms and losses, our Naples car crash attorneys are available to serve them as:
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents lawyer in Naples
- Naples Lyft driver car accident lawyer
- Left turn car accident lawyer in Naples
- Naples rear-end car collision lawyer
- Naples road rage car accident lawyer
- Naples bridge car accident lawyer
- Naples Uber driver car accident lawyer
- Rollover car accident lawyer in Naples
- Naples T-bone car accident lawyer
- Drunk driving car accidents injury lawyer in Naples
- Naples wrongful death lawyer for claims due to car accidents
- Injury attorney for Naples rear-end car collision with motorcyclist lawyer
- Naples car accident lawyer for injuries involving Uber or Lyft driver lawyer
- Auto pedestrian injury accident lawyer in Naples
- Head-on collision lawyer in Naples
If you were injured in another type of car accident, you should know that it doesn't necessarily deprive you of financial recovery. Just contact us, and we will clarify that for you.Naples Auto Accident Attorneys
If you haven’t called for the free consultations yet, you may be wondering what you can expect from your Naples auto accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Here is how it usually unfolds:
- We start with free consultations. You explain to us your case, and we present you with your options.
- With our help, you decide whether you’ll pursue compensation.
- If you decide to proceed on the road to financial recovery with us, we start building your case. We work with witnesses, expert witnesses, doctors, and anyone else who could help us prove our claims in a convincing manner.
- Once we build the case, we propose a settlement to the insurance company. If they accept, that would be the fastest way to recovery.
- If they don't accept, we file a lawsuit and go to trial if required.
- If needed, we appeal the judge or the verdict.
- Only if we recover compensation for you, then we charge fees.
Reach us at (239) 777-9954. We serve Naples and the surrounding communities such as Estero, Marco Island, Captiva, East Naples, Lehigh Acres, Golden Gate Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Immokalee, Goodland, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, North Fort Myers and Sanibel.Naples Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
As part of Florida’s Paradise Coast, over 1.8 million tourists visit the region each year. Tourism is largely seasonal with the city experiencing extreme spikes in the number of cars on the road during the winter months. Tourists that are unfamiliar with the roads in Naples, as well as driver negligence and distractions, contribute to automobile accidents in the area.
If you have been the victim of a car crash, contact the Naples motor vehicle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Victims often have questions about how to receive and pay for medical treatment and repairing their damaged cars. They may also have questions about long-term recovery and future care. As an accident victim, you have rights. But all too often, people find themselves in a horrible situation after a sudden and unexpected accident that happened through no fault of themselves. In those situations, you need answers and you need help. If you have questions about your accident and would like to speak to our Naples motor vehicle accident attorneys, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.Why Contact a Naples Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer?
Our Naples car crash attorneys serve clients in the capacity of:
- Naples wrongful death car accident attorney
- Rear-end highway car crash attorney in Naples
- Naples high speed car accident injury attorney
- Distracted driver automobile crash attorney in Naples
- Naples car accident personal injury lawyer
- Intoxicated driver car crash accident attorney in Naples
- Negligent driver automobile accident attorney
- Dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer in Naples
- Naples parking lot car crash lawyer
- Failure to stop automobile accident attorney in Naples
- Uber car crash injury attorney in Naples
- Naples left-hand turn car accident lawyer
- SUV rollover car crash attorney in Naples
- Naples on-ramp automobile accident lawyer
Wondering if you have a case? Have questions? Contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.What are the most common injuries in a Naples car accident?
Car accidents can result in injuries to drivers and their passengers. Injuries may be physical whereby the victim hits the interior of the car, such as a window, a steering wheel, or the dashboard, as a result of the impact. They may also be injured by objects flying around in the car, such as broken glass or items laying on seat, or they may be hurt from the impact of safety devices, such as airbags.
Common injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Cuts, scraps, and bruises
- Chest injuries
The impact of a crash also causes the body to move in ways that cause injury. Quick movements that jerk the neck back and forth, such as in a rear-end accident, can cause an injury known as whiplash. Other injuries that can occur include torn or strained muscles in the wrist, back, and neck.
It is important to seek medical attention whenever you are in a car accident. Injuries that appear relatively minor can cause great damage and pain if left untreated.Naples Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Naples and the surrounding communities of Marco Island, Everglades City, Golden Gate, and Immokalee. If you or your loved one has been the victim of a car accident, contact the Naples motor vehicle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for help.