Fort Myers’ residents who have been seriously injured in a car accident turn to Wolfson & Leon for help. Whether you were rear-ended, t-boned, or hit by a speeding car flying through an intersection, if the other driver carries Progressive Insurance – you need to get help. Big insurance companies are notorious for paying out as little as they can on accident injury claims. If you don’t have a Fort Myers car accident attorney on your side, it can cost you.
For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of injured victims. We offer a free consultation and charge you no legal fees until your case is settled. You can ask questions and find out what your legal options are at no cost to you. Give yourself peace of mind and call Wolfson & Leon today at 239-777-9954.How a Car Accident Attorney Protects You From Progressive
You have probably heard of Progressive Insurance. Flo, the comical character in Progressive’s commercials, tells us how easy it is to get a great rate for your car insurance. Plus, they make it simple to get quotes and easy to sign up. Friendly and cost-effective – who wouldn’t sign up for Progressive Insurance?
But what is a big insurance company, like Progressive, not telling you? While it may be simple to sign up, getting a fair payout when you’ve been hit by a driver that carries Progressive car insurance is not an easy task. Insurance companies are notorious for taking advantage of car accident victims by low-balling their first offer. It makes sense – the less they have to pay you, the more money they get to keep. Accident victims are typically struggling with finances. If their injuries are serious, they are going to have costly medical bills. They may have to stay home to recover, so they aren’t able to make a living.
Insurance companies know this all too well. A quick settlement coupled with an injured victim’s need for fast money keeps their costs low. And that is why you need a skilled personal injury attorney on your side. They take care of filing all of the paperwork and dealing with the insurance company for you. Their motivation is to get you the best settlement possible. A Fort Myers personal injury lawyer can negotiate a settlement that is good for you, not the insurance company. If your case has to go to court, a Fort Myers car accident lawyer can defend your rights in court.Progressive Insurance Common Car Crashes
In 2019, 12,544 car accidents resulted in 7,568 injuries in Lee County. Car crashes are caused by many reasons including;
- Speeding – When you travel at a high speed, you may be unable to stop safely and hit another car.
- Failing to pay attention – Texting, talking, daydreaming, and eat while you drive can result in serious accidents as the driver isn’t paying attention. They may not have enough time to stop or even react, making these crashes even more dangerous.
- Reckless or aggressive driving – Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, or running red lights, we’ve all seen this type of behavior on Florida roads. Drivers do not make good decisions when they drive recklessly or aggressively. This puts everyone in danger on the roads.
- Failing to stop or yield – Running a red light or failing to yield when making a left-hand turn may result in significant injuries, especially if the accident victim is hit by a car that is speeding.
- Poor weather conditions – Heavy rains make roads slippery. If you don’t drive with care, you could easily slide and hit another car on the road.
If you can’t work and the thought of your rising medical bills is causing you stress, you need help from Wolfson & Leon. We have helped victims who were injured in car accidents recover the money that they need to pay for medical treatment, continuing care, transportation to and from the doctor, and medication. If your injuries are keeping you from earning a living, we can help you get the monetary damages you need to pay for your basic living expenses. We take on Progressive and other big insurance companies so that you don’t have to.
Wolfson & Leon has offices located in Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. We proudly serve Fort Myers, Naples, Captiva, Bonita Springs, Estero, and their surrounding communities. If you’ve been seriously hurt in a car crash and need help, call us today at 239-777-9954.