Being injured in a Lyft accident in Fort Myers means that you need to talk to the best Fort Myers accident lawyer you can locate as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation for injuries sustained in the accident, but there are many obstacles to overcome before getting it. That's why you need a good lawyer on your side.
Our Fort Myers Lyft accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon represent Lyft drivers, Lyft passengers, and anyone else injured in a Florida Lyft accident since the entrance of Lyft on the Florida market. We also use ridesharing services every day. One member of our team is even a former Uber and Lyft driver and gives us insight into the life of a driver and the stress they undergo in trying to make a living.
We have the experience and the knowledge to serve you well in your quest to compensation for personal injuries due to any type of Lyft accident in Fort Myers. Call us now at (239) 777-9954 for free consultations. We handle cases on a contingency basis, so we won't ask for fees unless we recover for you. In some cases, we may get our fees paid by the insurance company, which brings maximum benefits for you.Lyft in Fort Myers
Ridesharing companies have taken the United States by storm. They serve many cities across the country, and lately across the globe. Fort Myers, Naples and Florida are not an exception. After the early legal struggles with local authorities, Uber and Lyft caused laws to change in Florida, and now they offer their services throughout all the Sunshine State. Uber leads the market, while Lyft falls behind with 35% market share.
Lyft is quite popular in Fort Myers, mostly because it offers the most convenient way to travel to and from the Southwest Florida International Airport. Other busy routes such as the Interstate 75 and the Tamiami Trail are also often used by Lyft passengers and drivers.Lyft Accidents in Fort Myers
Our Fort Myers car accident lawyers are standing by to help you after any type of car accident in Fort Myers. If your accident involved a Lyft driver, our Fort Myers car accident attorneys can provide you with personal injury legal representation in the following manner as:
- Car accident lawyer for Uber and Lyft drivers in Fort Myers car accidents
- Fort Myers Lyft driver distracted driving car accident attorney
- Fort Myers Lyft left-turn accident lawyer
- Lyft T-bone car accident injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Lyft driver truck accident lawyer
- Fort Myers Lyft lane change car accident attorney
- Fort Myers injury attorney for sexual assaults by Lyft drivers
- Fort Myers Lyft driver sexual harassment injury lawyer
- Injury attorney for rape victims of Lyft drivers in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers cyclist Lyft accident injury lawyer
- Fort Myers Lyft car accidents with bicyclists
- Lyft car pedestrian accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers motorcycle Lyft car accident attorney
- Construction zone Lyft car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Lyft driver sideswipe and merging accident injury attorney
- Fort Myers injury lawyer for car accidents between Lyft drivers and buses or trolleys
- Fort Myers accident lawyer for crashes between 18 wheelers and Lyft drivers
- Lyft road rage car accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers injury lawyer for rear-end car accidents and injuries with Lyft drivers
When a Lyft driver causes an accident in Florida, you can claim compensation against Lyft's insurance policy. If the driver is "on the clock" then $1 million in coverage may be available. Personal injury claims against Lyft are different than the usual car accident case. Your Fort Myers car accident lawyer will not only need to work through the usual issues of fault and liability but will also be called upon to navigate through complex insurance coverage questions. That is why it is in your best interests to call the best Fort Myers accident lawyer you can find to help you after your Lyft car accident in Fort Myers.
Our Fort Myers Lyft accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can help you and your loved ones. Call us for your free consultations at (239) 777-9954. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers serve all of Southwest Florida including North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Golden Gate and Sanibel. We don't ask for fees until we recover for you. Call us today and get the answers you need.