Reckless Driving Car Crash
A reckless driver endangers the lives of everyone on the road. With a complete lack of consideration for the safety of others, reckless drivers willfully operate their vehicles in a dangerous fashion. High speeds and erratic driving behavior, coupled with the intentional disregard for the safety of others on the road, can lead to catastrophic, even fatal, injuries.
The injuries resulting from a reckless driving car crash can require extensive medical treatment and procedures. Families are often faced with financial hardship as they don’t have the money to pay these costly bills. If the injured party was a primary income source, a family may not have the money that they need to pay for household essentials such as mortgage payments or rent, groceries, and utilities. If you or a member of your family were injured in an accident caused by a reckless driver, you should consult a Fort Myers accident attorney to find out what your rights are to monetary damages. They can explain your legal options are and file a case on your behalf. A Fort Myers personal injury attorney is knowledgeable about the laws that govern car accidents and reckless driving and can help you to get the maximum amount of monetary damages possible. If you are wondering if you have a case or have questions about the process, contact Wolfson & Leon. We will do an initial review your case at no cost to you. Call today at 239-777-9954What is a Reckless Driver?
A driver is considered careless or negligent when they don’t exercise a reasonable amount of care when they drive their car. A driver is considered reckless when they drive without due care, but they knowingly operate their vehicle with a blatant disregard for the safety of others. Reckless driving is considered a criminal offense that can bring some steep penalties including fines, probation, and jail time. As an example, in 2018, Miami-Dade County issued 934 criminal citations for reckless driving. Statistically, reckless driving accounted for 2.8% of vehicle accidents on local roads between 2010 and 2014.
Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers help injured accident victims to get back on their feet. We work with victims who were hurt by;
- Fort Myers lawyer for victim injured by a high-speed chase
- Injury caused by a reckless driver weaving dangerously in and out of traffic
- Attorney for drag-racing automobile accident injury in Fort Myers
- Excessive speeding through a school-zone while kids are present
- Fort Myers lawyer for victims injured by a driver deliberately passing a stopped school bus on the right side
- Texting driver causing a fatal car accident in Fort Myers
- Aggressive tailgating injury accident Fort Myers lawyer
- Reckless driver intentionally running a red light resulting in a serious automobile accident in Fort Myers
- Car crash caused by a driver talking on the cell phone and travelling at twice the posted speed limit
- Accident resulting from road-rage driver chasing another car in Fort Myers
- Serious automobile accident caused by an impaired driver travelling at an excessive speed on a Fort Myers residential street
- Deliberately driving close to pedestrians or bicyclists on the roads or sidewalks of Fort Myers
- Fatal accident resulting driver travelling at a high speed to escape the police
For over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has helped victims who were seriously injured in a car accident and their families to get the justice they deserve. We work diligently to defend your rights to insurance companies to secure the maximum amount of settlement possible. We handle the stress of dealing with the legal aspects of a car accident so that you don’t have to.
Wolfson & Leon proudly represents Florida clients from their offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We offer a free initial consultation and we work on a contingency basis, which means you only pay us a fee if we settle your case. We serve clients throughout Southwest Florida including Naples, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Sanibel, Cape Coral, Fort Myers Beach, Immokalee, North Fort Myers and Bonita Springs.
If you or someone you love was seriously injured in a Fort Myers reckless driving car crash, we are here to answer your questions and discuss your options. Call us today at 239-777-9954.