Dollar General Accidents
If you were in an accident at a Dollar General store, you need to speak to the best Fort Myers personal injury lawyer around. Getting hurt in an accident can wreak havoc on your life. Severe injuries may require extensive treatment and weeks of recovery time. You may not be able to work. Not only are you dealing with the pain of your injuries, but you may also struggle with financial hardship for an accident that wasn’t your fault.
If this is the situation that you are in, you need to call the Wolfson Law Firm. Our dedicated legal team helps people seriously injured in accidents to get the monetary damages they deserve to pay their bills. If you’ve been hurt and don’t know what your next step should be, call the Fort Myers personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for a free consultation at (239) 777-9954 todayWhat Should Dollar General Accident Victims Know?
When you get hurt in an accident at a Dollar General or any other business establishment, what is your next step? If you have been seriously hurt, you need to seek legal advice to avoid financial hardship. Common questions that accident victims may have include;
- What is the first thing you should do when you are hurt at a Dollar General? Seek medical treatment immediately if you are severely injured. If your injuries seem minor, be sure to get checked out by a medical professional within a few days after the accident. Be sure to report the accident to the store manager and take pictures of the area where you fell.
- What are common accidents shoppers face at the Dollar General? Crowded aisles with boxes of merchandise sitting on the floor, creating tripping hazards for customers. Spilled liquid from drinks or a leaking refrigerator can make tile floors slippery and cause people to fall. Merchandise that falls off of top shelves can hit unsuspecting people below.
- Can I settle on my own? You may choose to settle on your own. Given the complexity of personal injury laws that may not be a good option for you. It’s helpful to get legal advice when you’ve been the victim of an accident. When you deal directly with the insurance company, they are often in a rush to settle and keep their payout low. While you may be able to resolve your case quickly, you may end up with far less monetary damages than what you need to cover your medical bills and future treatment.
- What monetary damages can I recover? The amount you may recover is dependent upon the circumstances of your accident. Typically, accident victims are entitled to damages to pay for their medical treatment. They may also receive compensation for the income they lost while they were recovering, as well as money for future in-home or continuing care. You may also get compensation for injuries that are life-altering or permanent.
Thousands of customers flock to Dollar General stores every day. With reasonably-priced merchandise for the home and kitchen, it is popular with people looking to save money. If you get hurt while shopping at the Dollar General, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Our skilled legal team helps victims injured in a variety of accidents including;
- Fort Myers lawyer for Dollar Store slip and fall accident
- Trip and fall accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Attorney for slip and fall injury caused by a wet entryway in a convenience store
- Multiple car crash injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Lawyer for apartment resident injured from a fall in a poorly maintained parking lot at their complex
- Fort Myers resident hurt when hit by a negligent driver while waiting at a stoplight
- Medical malpractice attorney in Fort Myers
- Customer severely injured in a Dollar General when hit by falling merchandise
- Fort Myers personal injury lawyer for escalator trip and fall accident in a shopping mall
- Automobile accident caused by poor weather conditions in Fort Myers
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a hanging store sign that was not secured
- Fort Myers attorney for medication overdose injury caused by an incorrect dosage used when filling a prescription
- Bicyclist severely hurt when a car changes lane without checking their blind spot
- Fort Myers accident lawyer for a restaurant slip and fall accident injury
- Distracted driver causes a car accident when they run a stop sign
- Fort Myers personal injury attorney for a pedestrian hit by a speeding car when waiting at a corner to cross the street
For over 55 years, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have helped victims of accidents that were not their fault. We know what emotional, physical, and financial stress an accident can have on an injured victim’s life. We work tirelessly to get a fair settlement to cover medical bills and other costs.
We represent residents of Fort Myers and the surrounding cities of Naples, Immokalee, Golden Gate, and Port Charlotte. You can speak with one of our personal injury attorneys today at no charge by calling (239) 777-9954.