Dollar Tree Accidents
Did you fall in a Fort Myers Dollar Tree store or parking lot? You can be severely hurt if you slip or trip and fall. Your head may hit the hard pavement, floor, or the sharp corner of a shelf. You can pull a muscle, tear ligaments, or even break a bone in your back or neck.
These types of injuries require swift medical treatment that can last for days or even longer. How to pay for your treatment may be the last thing on your mind until you start getting bills in the mail. If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, you should not be the one to bear the financial burden.
If you were hurt in a Dollar Tree, you need to speak with the best Fort Myers personal injury attorney. Our Fort Myers accident lawyers can analyze your case for free and tell you what options may be available to recover compensation to pay for your bills. Learn how the Wolfson Law Firm can represent your rights by calling (239) 777-9954 today.Why Use a Fort Myers Personal Injury Law Firm?
Dollar Tree is known for its affordable home, beauty, and food products. Along with its subsidiary, Family Dollar, there are over 13,000 retail stores located in the U.S. and Canada.
When people get hurt, they may attempt to settle claims on their own. If you are dealing with a large company, you may be out of your league. A big company may have an entire department and legal team dedicated to fighting claims. Their insurance company may rush to settle with you quickly to try to keep their payout low. While you may choose to reach a settlement on your own, personal injury cases have many rules that you may not know about. Engaging a personal injury law firm with experience in this area of the law may make a big difference in your monetary damages award. The Wolfson Law Firm is well-versed in;
- Deadlines – Personal injury cases have multiple deadlines. If you aren’t aware of the required timeline, you may miss a filing and lose your case as a result.
- Location – If your case is going to trial, a big company may push to change where it will be heard. Many times, a large company will attempt to move the case to a federal court, as the judges may be more sympathetic to their plight.
- How much is it worth? – When assessing your case, a personal injury lawyer considers the cost of your medical treatment. Other factors are evaluated as well, such as lost income and future care. Based on the circumstances of your accident, you may also be entitled to money for pain and suffering. Unless you are familiar with personal injury law, you may be accepting a settlement for far less than you should if you handle it yourself.
- Represent your interests – Settlement can happen when negotiating with the insurance company or in court. The Wolfson Law Firm is skilled in both areas and dedicated to getting the best settlement possible.
The Wolfson Law Firm handles a variety of cases such as;
- Fort Myers attorney for slip and fall accident in a Dollar Tree store
- Neck and back injuries sustained by a customer hit by falling merchandise
- Lawyer for a pedestrian hit by a car while walking through a shopping mall parking lot
- Fort Myers attorney for car crash victim injured by a driver running a red light
- Wrongful death personal injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Visitor fall injury due to the broken pavement in the common area of a Fort Myers apartment building
- Fort Myers lawyer for a passenger injured in a car accident caused by a distracted driver
- Outdoor shopping mall trip and fall injury accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Lawyer for a victim injured in a boating accident in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers attorney for workplace injury accidents
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers resident slip and fall accident in a grocery store
- T-bone crash injury accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Customer hurt in an escalator fall accident in a Fort Myers shopping mall
- Defective product accident lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers lawyer for convenience store fall accident
- Uneven flooring trip and fall injury in a department store
If you were hurt in a slip and fall, medication error, car crash, or defective product accident, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for help at (239) 777-9954.Fort Myers Personal Injury Law Firm for Dollar Tree Accidents
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended victims injured in slip and fall, automobile, and other accidents. We represent people in Fort Myers and the surrounding cities of Naples, Lehigh Acres, North Fort Myers, and Cape Coral. Call (239) 777-9954 today for a free evaluation of your case.