Gas Station Accidents
When you've been injured at a gas station in Fort Myers, through no fault of your own, you must investigate to know who was responsible for the accident and for the injuries you have sustained. You need to figure out the at-fault party and determine whether you are entitled to compensation from them. It is possible to be compensated for your Fort Myers gas station accident and injuries, but it not likely to be an easy road.
Our Fort Myers gas station accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help. We will investigate all the circumstances of your case, will figure out who was liable and the best way to obtain fair compensation for your damages, harms and losses. Call us at (239) 777-9954 and let us get to work for you. Our consultations are free and confidential.Fort Myers Gas Stations
According to the data from the US Census Bureau, there are more than 160,000 gas stations all around the United States. The more popular gas stations in Fort Myers and Lee County include:
- Circle K
- Gas N Snack
With so many cars and gas stations in Fort Myers, it is no surprise that gas station accidents happen. The fierce competition in the gas station market makes them try hard to gain the trust of their customers. They take good care of their visitors, but mistakes happen, and unfortunately good folks get injured. If you or your loved ones have been unfortunate to suffer in such an accident, call us and let us help you.Fort Myers Gas Station Accidents
Our Fort Myers gas station accidents attorneys state that the most common causes of injuries occurring at gas stations are:
- Negligent security at gas station in Fort Myers. This puts customers at risk of foreseeable criminal actions.
- Slip and fall accidents at gas station accidents in Fort Myers. There is no place for liquids, garbage, oil or gasoline on the floors.
- Trip and fall accidents at Fort Myers gas stations
- Gas burns accidents at Fort Myers gas stations.
- Defective gas pump nozzles gas station accidents in Fort Myers. It's gas station duty to protect visitors from improperly maintained gas pump nozzles.
- Fort Myers Gas station car crashes
- Gas station truck crashes in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers gas station motorcycle crashes
- Gas station bicycle crashes in Fort Myers
- Gas station employees causing accidents in Fort Myers. Sometimes, they cause injuries to visitors and customers.
- Explosions and fires at Fort Myers gas stations. This is a worst-case scenario that almost always leads to losses of lives.
When it comes to personal injuries sustained at gas stations, you should know that gas stations owe their customers a duty of reasonable care, which means that they have to take all the necessary measures to provide them with a safe environment for filling the gas tank, shopping, having a rest, or any other activity you can do there. When they breach this duty due to negligence then they can be held accountable for the damages and injuries caused by that negligence. In that case, you can claim financial recovery for the damages you've suffered due to the Fort Myers gas station management negligence.
Gas stations are hesitant to pay for damages to anyone, even when they are obviously at fault. That's why you need the best Fort Myers gas station accident attorney you can call to fight aggressively for your right to fair compensation for your harms and losses. Nothing is gained by being and remaining a silent victim.
We invite you to call our Fort Myers gas station accident attorneys of the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954. Our consultations are free and, since we handle cases on a contingency basis, you won't pay us anything until we recover for you.
The Wolfson Law Firm is at 3049 Cleveland Ave #140, Fort Myers, FL 33901. In Lee County we serve the communities of Fort Myers, Alva, Saint James City, Boca Grande, Lehigh Acres, Bokeelia, Sanibel, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Captiva, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, Pineland and North Fort Myers.