Lowe's Slip and Fall Law Firm in Cape Coral
If you slipped and fell in a Lowe’s Home Improvement store, it may not seem like a big deal at the time. You take a few aspirin and nap when you get home, expecting that you’ll feel better in a few hours. What should you do if you wake up with a nagging headache? Perhaps the hand you used to break your fall is now swollen. Or you have excruciating pain in your neck or back.
It may not always be obvious when you’ve been injured in a slip or trip and fall accident. After a few hours, or days, you may see and feel the effects of your fall. Even if you feel ok, it’s always a good idea to visit a medical professional to ensure that you aren’t seriously hurt.
Most of us don’t know when to do when we’ve been injured in an accident. When you get hurt at Lowe’s or another large store, you may think the next step is to talk with their insurance company, but that is typically not in your best interest. If your injuries are severe, it’s helpful to speak with a Fort Myers personal injury lawyer. At the Wolfson Law Firm, we evaluate your case for free. We can advise you of what options you may have, if any, to pursue compensation to pay for your medical treatment. If you are worried about how you will pay for your medical bills or are stressed because you can’t work, call the Wolfson Law Firm today at (239) 777-9954.Lowe’s Home Improvement Slip and Fall Accidents
Lowe’s is a popular warehouse store with towering shelves packed with a wide array of home improvement, decorating, and gardening supplies. However, the type of products sold at Lowe’s can pose dangers to people when they shop. Spilled paint or leaking cleaning supplies may cause someone to slip if not cleaned up properly. People may also trip on power cords, corner displays, or merchandise that is sitting in the aisles.
Slip and fall accidents lead to over 1 million hospital visits each year, according to the National Floor Safety Institute. Injuries sustained when a person slips or trips and falls down range in their severity. Injuries from a fall may result in severe damage to a person’s head, neck, or back. They may require extensive medical treatment and keep you from working while you recover.
If you were injured when falling at the Cape Coral Lowe’s located at 1651 NE Pine Island Road or the West Cape Coral store at 285 SW 25th Lane, you should speak with the Wolfson Law Firm. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers help guide you through filing a claim. In addition to slip and fall accidents, we help clients in various situations, such as.
- Fort Myers attorney for shopping mall trip and fall injury
- Slippery convenience store walkway fall lawyer in Fort Myers
- Victim hurt by a driver running a red light
- Lawyer for shopper hurt when slipping on spilled liquid in a grocery store
- Trip and fall injury accident at a Fort Myers restaurant
- Uneven flooring trip and fall injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers lawyer for victim hurt in a distracted driver car crash
- Poorly maintained parking lot accident attorney
- Customer hurt in a movie theater trip and fall accident
- Fort Myers attorney for pedestrian struck by a car while crossing the street
- Office building elevator trip and fall accident injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Customer injured when prescribed an incorrect medication dosage at a Fort Myers pharmacy
- Victim injured when tripping on broken stairs
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to slip and fall accidents; if you get hurt at a Lowe’s or any other retail store, you need a law firm that dedicates their time and attention to representing your interests. At the Wolfson Law Firm, we have helped clients injured in accidents for over 55 years. We spend time finding out about your situation and responding to your questions, at no cost to you. If we take on your case, you won’t pay us any legal fees until it has been settled.
If you have been hurt in a Lowe’s slip and fall accident, don’t wait to find out what your rights are. Call the Wolfson Law Firm today at (239) 777-9954.