Marco Island Car Accidents
Marco Island is a small city in Southwest Florida with small streets that would make you think auto accidents are not common here, but that’s not true. There are at least 100 car crashes per year, with more than 50 injured folks. Fatalities are not as common.
If you or a loved one of yours is among the injured, then you need the advice of a Marco Island personal injury attorney to help you determine your eligibility to claim financial compensation for your damages. You need to receive the first advice right after the accident because that's the time when you can gather valuable evidence and avoid saying something that could be used against you later.
If you were not severely injured, here is what you should do first:
- Report the case, take care of your and other people's safety. That's most important at that moment.
- Take videos and photos. The vehicles will be removed soon. This is the perfect time to take as many videos and photos as possible before losing the opportunity to gather this valuable evidence.
- Cooperate with police but be careful what you say. Show willingness to help them find the truth, but do not incriminate yourself.
- Do not talk to insurance company representatives. They know how to ask tricky questions that lead to answers that could be used against you.
- Do not accept any quick offers made by insurance companies. That will rarely be enough to cover all your expenses and losses.
- Call a Marco Island car accident lawyer. You are in the middle of a financial recovery battle already, so you need professional help.
Even if the accident happened a while ago, if you haven’t taken any legal action to recover, it is not too late. In most cases you have four years to claim damages recovery, so feel free to call our Marco Island auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. We offer free consultations at (239) 777-9954. We don’t ask for fees until we recover damages for you.Marco Island Auto Accidents
The small city of Marco Island has the same car accidents as any other Florida city; hence our Marco Island personal injury lawyers can assist people like you in the capacity of:
- Marco Island road rage car accident lawyer
- Marco Island Lyft driver car accident lawyer
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island wrongful death car accident lawyer
- Marco Island Uber car accident lawyer
- Marco Island bridges car accident lawyer
- Marco Island car crash lawyer
- Head-on collisions lawyer in Marco Island
- Left turn car accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island rear-end car collision lawyer
- Rollover car accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island motorcyclist collision lawyer
- Pedestrian injury accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island T-bone car accident lawyer
- Drunk driving car accident injury lawyer in Marco Island
These accidents result in many types of personal injuries, such as:
- Brain damages
- Head injuries
- Broken ribs
- Broken limbs
- Back injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Broken bones
- Ankle injuries
- Facial injuries
- Neck injuries
- Hip injuries
Our Marco Island accident lawyers understand the uniqueness and beauty of Marco Island. Most people who live or visit there are enjoying a peaceful and relaxing time with loved ones. The last thing they think of is a serious injury or wrongful death from a Marco Island car accident due to the recklessness and carelessness of another driver. But when it happens, you will want to contact the best Marco Island car accident lawyer you can find. That makes sense so do your research.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers have helped accident victims since 1963. Call us (239) 777-9954 for free consultations about your case. Learn about your options for free of charge and let us help you decide what to do next. We charge fees only when we win.
The Marco Island auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve folks from Marco Island and the surrounding areas of Naples, Bonita Springs, East Naples, Golden Gate, Vineyards, Pelican Bay, Park Shore, Naples Manor, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Beach and Sanibel.Marco Island Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Marco Island is a picturesque beach community located on the Gulf of Mexico. Known for its miles of white sandy beaches and golf resorts, tourists flock to the island for rest and relaxation. Visitors seeking adventure enjoy waterskiing, boating, kayaking, and dolphin watching. Largely a retirement community, Marco Island has a population of 17,361 residents with a median age of 64.7 years. Median household income for the city is $73,559, with median property values at $492,000.
Marco Island, Everglades City, and Naples make up the area known as Florida’s Paradise Coast. In 2017, over 1.8 million tourists visited the region. For an island community with only 12 miles of land, the large influx of visitors each year causes extreme traffic congestion. Tourists who are unfamiliar with the area cause hazardous driving conditions as they may be distracted as they be operating their navigation devices, looking at maps, or trying to find places of interest. They may run red lights, miss traffic signs, or switch lanes quickly, potentially causing an accident.
If you have been the victim of a car crash, contact the Marco Island motor vehicle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our attorneys can advise you of your rights and compensation that you may be entitled to receive to pay for medical bills or car repairs. If you or someone that you love suffered injuries or a fatality as the result of an automobile accident and would like to speak to our Marco Island motor vehicle accident lawyers, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.Why Contact a Marco Island Car Crash Lawyer?
Our Marco Island car crash attorneys serve clients in the capacity of:
- Marco Island wrongful death car accident lawyer
- Rear-end highway automobile accident attorney in Marco Island
- Marco Island high speed car crash injury attorney
- Distracted driver automobile crash lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island broadside automobile accident injury lawyer
- Intoxicated driver car accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Negligent driver car crash lawyer for Marco Island accident
- Dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Failure to stop car crash lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island left-hand turn car crash attorney
- SUV rollover automobile accident attorney in Marco Island
- Marco Island on-ramp automobile accident lawyer
If you have been injured in a car accident and have questions about what compensation that you are entitled to, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for a free consultation.Broadside or T-Bone accidents in Marco Island
Broadside accidents, also known as T-Bone accidents, occur when one driver hits the side of another car. The most commonly known broadside accidents occur in intersections when one driver runs a red light and hits another car that is crossing the intersection. Broadside accidents can also happen;
- Failure to yield – these often occur when motorists make left-hand turns across an intersection. Misjudging the speed of oncoming traffic, the motorist turns and may hit the car crossing the intersection.
- Distracted drivers – drivers who are not paying attention to the road may fail to stop at red lights or stop signs and hit the side of the car crossing the road.
- Weather – Heavy rains and low visibility can contribute to broadside accidents. Wet roads may cause cars to slide through stop signs or red lights, hitting the side of a car crossing in front of them.
- Road rage – Angry drivers may operate their cars in a reckless fashion. They may fail to stop or yield at road signs or lights, causing accidents.
Since these accidents typically occur in intersections when cars are travelling at high speeds, the impact of a side hit can be devastating. Victims can experience serious, even fatal, injuries as only their car door protects them from a direct hit from an oncoming car.Marco Island Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents in Marco Island and the surrounding communities of Everglades City, Naples, Golden Gate, Immokalee, Pelican Bay, and Pine Ridge. If you or your loved one has been the victim of an automobile accident, contact the Marco Island motor vehicle accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for help.