North Fort Myers Pedestrian Accident
If you were struck by a car while crossing the street or walking through a parking lot, you should speak with a North Fort Myers pedestrian accident attorney as soon as you can. When a pedestrian is hit by moving vehicles, it can result in severe injuries. But if you were hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault, you shouldn't bear the burden of paying for your medical treatment.
The Wolfson Law Firm has helped people who've been hurt in car accidents for over 55 years. We represent an injured victim's rights to help them recover damages to pay for medical care and treatment. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers handle all aspects of your case so that you stay focused on healing. Contact us at (239) 777-9954 for a free evaluation of your case.North Fort Myers Pedestrian Accident Victims
North Fort Myers is a quiet community on the west coast of Florida. With over 40,000 residents, North Fort Myers attracts retirees and families looking to get away from the city's traffic and noise. There are plenty of residential neighborhoods tucked in between the city's palm tree-lined streets. North Fort Myers is known for its nature preserves, parks, and gardens. Tourists can enjoy hiking, kayaking, and jetpacking on the ocean. North Fort Myers houses the 50,000 square foot Shell Factory and Nature Park, the perfect place to pick up souvenirs, visit the animals in their Nature Park, or spend the afternoon playing mini-golf.
Like many communities in Florida, North Fort Myers is an excellent place for taking a walk. Yet when pedestrians share the road with moving vehicles, there is always a chance of a severe accident. Drivers who don't pay attention or are unfamiliar with the area may hit people as they cross the street or walk down the sidewalk.
The Wolfson Law Firm represents injured victims who were hurt in such accidents as:
- Lawyer for a pedestrian-car crash accident victim in North Fort Myers
- Fort Myers attorney for slip and fall pedestrian accident in a parking lot
- A speeding car hits a pedestrian waiting to cross the street in Fort Myers
- Hotel trip and fall injury accident lawyer
- Fort Myers attorney for a pedestrian injured when a driver fails to stop at the intersection
- Grocery store slip and fall injury accident in North Fort Myers
- Lawyer for a pedestrian hit while walking in a shopping center parking lot
- North Fort Myers resident hurt when a driver fails to stop while they are crossing the street
- Pedestrian injured when hit by a distracted driver in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers lawyer for a pedestrian injured when hit by a speeding car
- Victim seriously injured when hit by a car backing out of a driveway in North Fort Myers
- Fort Myers lawyer for slip and fall injury at a shopping center
- Strip mall parking lot trip and fall injury lawyer in North Fort Myers
- Passenger hurt when hit by a car running a red light
- Fort Myers victim injured in a rear-end car crash when waiting at a busy intersection
Being seriously hurt in a car crash can turn your life upside down. Your injuries may require weeks, even months, of treatment and rehabilitation. If they are serious, the damage can change the way you live your life. Your family may need to care for you at home, and you may be unable to go back to work for you while. When you have been severely injured in a car accident, it can take a physical, emotional, and financial toll on your family.
Start piecing your life back together by speaking with a personal injury lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm. Instead of worrying about how you will pay your medical and doctor bills, you can focus on getting better. Instead of worrying about how you will pay this month's rent or buy groceries, you can spend your time recovering.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis. This means that you don't pay us any legal fees until your case is settled. This helps you get the legal representation you need without worrying about how you will pay for it. We may be able to help if you've been hurt in a car accident. Call us today at (239) 777-9954 for a free case evaluation.