North Fort Myers Home Depot Accident
When you need supplies to fix a broken faucet, paint a room, or plant a garden, you have likely visited your neighborhood Home Depot. With rows of lumber, shelves packed high with merchandise, a wide array of tools, and an extensive outdoor garden shop; it is easy to see why Home Depot is a popular spot to pick up supplies for household projects.
While large warehouse-style stores are known for their shelving systems packed high with supplies, lumber, and a vast collection of tools, your safety may be compromised if the store is not properly kept. Accidents at Home Depot may lead to severe injuries. If your family is financially affected by a Home Depot injury accident, it is a good idea to speak with a best North Fort Myers personal injury lawyer. Serious injuries may require extensive medical care, physical rehabilitation, and future treatment. With severe injuries, you may be unable to return to work until you heal.
When your family is affected by injuries you received in a Home Depot accident, you should speak with the Wolfson Law Firm. Our North Fort Myers Home Depot accident attorneys help accident victims recover compensation when they have been badly hurt. The Wolfson Law Firm offers a free case analysis, informing you about which legal options could be available. Call us today at (239) 777-9954.Badly Hurt at Home Depot?
Customers who visit Home Depot may be at risk of injury if the store is not properly maintained. Common causes of Home Depot accidents include.
- Floors may become slippery if bottles holding cleaning solutions or other liquids are broken or leak. Sawdust from lumber can make floors extremely slippery.
- Cracked or broken pavement or parking stops may cause a customer to trip and fall. The paint used to mark loading zones and parking spots may become slick when it rains, causing people to slip and fall.
- Goods not safely stored on top shelves can fall and hit a shopper below.
- Customers may be hit by dropped goods when employees do not ensure the aisle is clear when replenishing the shelves.
- Hanging signs or displays that are not secure may fall and hit a customer.
- Floors that have just been mopped or waxed can pose a slip and fall danger if customers are not warned that the walking surface may be wet.
- Garden center walkways may become slick when plants are watered or if chemicals or other fluids leak.
When you are badly injured in a Home Depot or any other warehouse-style store, speaking with a North Fort Myers personal injury lawyer is helpful. When you have been badly injured in a Home Depot accident, you may be able to recover damages to pay for your medical expenses, continuing medical care, as well as compensation for pain and suffering your injuries have caused. If you cannot work during your recovery, you might be reimbursed for your lost income.
The Wolfson Law Firm provides a free case evaluation. Call (239) 777-9954 today to find out your rights.North Fort Myers Home Depot Accident Law Firm
When you are injured in a Home Depot accident, you should focus your energy on getting better. Yet, the financial stress of high medical costs or lost income adds to accident victims and their families.
But you do not have to face this on your own. You may be able to get help when you call a North Fort Myers personal injury attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. A skilled personal injury attorney works with you to help build your case and handle settlement negotiations on your behalf.
The Wolfson Law Firm has defended people hurt in accidents at Home Depot or other big retailers since 1963. Learn how our North Fort Myers personal injury lawyers can help you by calling (239) 777-9954 today. Don’t hesitate because of doubt – you owe it to yourself and your family to get the fair and full compensation you deserve.