North Fort Myers Car Accident
Drivers face many hazards on the road. Distractions, high speed, harsh weather, and negligent driving make traveling on streets and highways risky. Car crashes can result in severe, even fatal, injuries.
If your family has been affected by grave injuries from a car crash, you should speak with a North Fort Myers automobile accident lawyer. Residents of North Fort Myers can turn to the Wolfson Law Firm for help when they have been badly hurt in car accidents. Our North Fort Myers car accident attorneys are well-versed in personal injury law and can defend the rights of accident victims whose lives have been severely affected by a crash.
For almost 60 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended people hurt in car crashes, slips and falls, and other accidents. To help understand what rights you may have when you have been hurt, we offer a no-cost, confidential consultation. Should you decide that pursuing a lawsuit is in your best interest, our North Fort Myers car accident attorneys work on a contingent-fee basis. So, you don't have to worry about paying legal fees unless we settle. Learn about your legal rights by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today at (239) 777-9954.Car Crash Injury in North Fort Myers
With its year-round warm weather and multiple restaurants, parks, and stores close by, North Fort Myers is a popular place to live for retirees and families. The city has a population of over 42,000 people with a median age of 62.5 years old. Located along the Caloosahatchee River, North Fort Myers draws plenty of tourists to its parks and nature preserves.
Between commuter and visitor traffic, many cars travel through the city every day. Automobile accidents can happen with cars moving at high speeds on highways like I-75 and US-41. In 2020, Lee County logged 11,644 car accidents, resulting in 7,028 injuries and 107 fatalities.
Some of the most common North Fort Myers car accidents are caused by.
- Cars traveling at high speeds may be unable to stop safely or could hit a slower-moving vehicle or pedestrian.
- Drivers who fail to follow road rules may cause accidents if they run a red light or stop sign.
- Switching lanes erratically may result in a crash. Drivers who fail to check their blind spots or switch lanes too close to an intersection may hit another vehicle.
- Vehicles that travel too fast around curves or turns may become unstable and could flip over.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, we represent people who have been hurt in a variety of car accidents such as:
- North Fort Myers lawyer for rear-end car crash accident victims
- Tourist injured by a vehicle while crossing the street
- Attorney for resident hurt by a distracted driver in North Fort Myers
- Family wounded by a car running a red light in a busy intersection
- North Fort Myers attorney for resident injured by a speeding motorist
- Severe car crash injury resulting from a T-bone accident in North Fort Myers
- Lawyer for family hurt in a high-speed car crash
- Bicyclist badly injured by a car that did not stop at a red light
- North Fort Myers resident severely hurt by an inexperienced driver
- Wrong-way car accident on a North Fort Myers highway
- Pedestrian hit by a driver who did not stop at a crosswalk
- Attorney for North Fort Myers resident hurt by a driver changing lanes erratically
- Parking lot automobile accident in a North Fort Myers shopping center
- North Fort Myers attorney for passenger severely hurt in a head-on collision
- Motorcycle crash injury lawyer in North Fort Myers
- Lawyer for family badly injured by a negligent driver in North Fort Myers
Car accident victims often work with their insurance company when they have been hurt. When you are trying to recover from your injuries, the last thing you want to do is negotiate what you think you are owed. But if your injuries are severe, your injuries could be more extensive than you may be aware. You could be out of work or need more medical treatment than intended. Your settlement may not be enough to cover your life's expenses.
Speaking to a skilled personal injury lawyer may help you to understand the process of filing a claim and recovering the damages you need to get your life back together after you've been hurt. Based on the nature and extent of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for lost income, future medical treatment, and pain and suffering. You can speak with a North Fort Myers automobile accident lawyer today when you call the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954.