Lehigh Acres Traumatic Brain Injury
Going out for a night on the town, celebrating a birthday with the family, or just grabbing a quick bite - these are all popular reasons to go out to eat. With most of us eating three meals a day, restaurants can see a high volume of people every day. Whether they serve fast-food, family-style, or high-end cuisine, restaurants are busy places and can pose hazards if they do not ensure a safe environment for their guests. The constant stream of people, as well as food, beverages, and dishes carried to and from the tables, can result in accidents. Spilled drinks or food that falls on the floor can cause someone to slip and fall if it’s not cleaned up quickly. Guest walkways that are near beverage or coffee stations can be susceptible to slip and fall accidents if drink machines don’t turn off properly or if stray ice cubes land on the ground and melt. Some restaurants are limited in space, causing guests to trip and fall as they maneuver around closely-placed chairs and tables.
People who slip in restaurants may hit their heads on tables, chairs, or the ground as they fall. This can result in a traumatic brain injury. Skull fractures, concussions, contusions, loss of consciousness, hemorrhaging, and other damage to the brain can result when a person slips and falls. Traumatic brain injuries can range from mild to severe and require extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation to recover from. In some cases, these injuries may be permanent, with the victim needing continuous care.
If you or someone you love is suffering from a traumatic brain injury as the result of a restaurant slip and fall accident, you should contact the Lehigh Acres traumatic brain injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Whether you have questions or just aren’t sure if you have a case, they can evaluate your situation and advise you of your options. For an initial, no-cost consultation, contact the Fort Myers accident attorneys serving Lehigh Acres at the Wolfson Law Firm by calling (239) 777-9954.Lehigh Acres Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
The Fort Myers personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm defend the rights of victims who have suffered from a traumatic brain injury. They serve clients in many capacities including;
- Lehigh Acres attorney for restaurant slip and fall brain injury
- Coffee shop spilled drink slip and fall traumatic brain injury lawyer in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney for head trauma resulting from failure to warn about newly mopped floor in a restaurant in Lehigh Acres
- Poorly lit outdoor entryway resulting in a trip and fall head injury Lehigh acres attorney
- Concussion injury from falling restaurant overhead sign in Lehigh Acres
- Fast-food restaurant slip and fall accident head injury lawyer in Lehigh Acres
- Obstructed restaurant walkway slip and fall brain injury accident attorney in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres restaurant slippery entryway fall causing a traumatic brain injury lawyer
- Outdoor café slip and fall head trauma injury lawyer in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres lawyer for restaurant parking lot trip and fall accident leading to a traumatic brain injury
- Attorney for head trauma injury due to a fall on slippery stairs in a Lehigh Acres restaurant
Traumatic brain injuries can be serious and impact the quality of life of the victim. They may require extensive medical treatment, physical rehabilitation, and continuing care. Given the severity of these injuries, it is best to consult a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests or the interests of a loved one. This can help you to receive the compensation you need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and future care. They can advise you of your rights and help you to file your claim.
The Wolfson Law Firm serves clients from their multiple offices located in Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach. If you have been the victim of a traumatic brain injury, call the Lehigh Acres accident lawyers at (239) 777-9954 for a free evaluation of your case.