Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot Supermarket Accidents
A normal trip to your local grocery store comes with the expectations of finding the items and produce you need, while purchasing them and returning home in a timely manner. What if the unexpected happened and an accident occurred such as a slip and fall or an automobile collision in the parking lot? Your expectations would change greatly as your focus shifts from the original task, to the damage or injury that was sustained. If this unfortunate circumstance occurs, you will need to ensure that you understand the best steps or actions to take in handling your claim.
If you or a loved one is injured or hurt in any way in Save-A-Lot supermarket in Lehigh Acres, make sure you talk to the best Fort Myers personal injury attorney you can call as soon as possible. If you want to recover for your damages, you’ll have to prove your case. The burden of proof is on your shoulders, and if you don’t know how to prove it, you should call a lawyer who has experience in handling cases against supermarkets such as Save-A-Lot.
The Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot supermarket accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you. We have helped our clients since 1963 in all forms of personal injury accidents. We are available for free consultations where we let the good folks injured in supermarkets know about their options and how to get what they deserve.
Our staff is fully bilingual and at your service 24/7. You can reach us at (239) 777-9954 and tell us about your Save-A-Lot accident and injuries. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you'll pay nothing until we recover damages for you. There is no risk in calling us. There is a risk only if you remain a silent victim and fail to deal with the situation in the best way possible.Save-A-Lot Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in Lehigh Acres
Lehigh Acres is still under development; hence there is no strong presence of the most famous supermarkets' chain. It is just a census-designated place, not a city, even though it has more than 100,000 residents. It is located east of Fort Myers and southeast of Cape Coral. It borders with several suburbs, such as Gateway, Alva, Olga, and Buckingham.
The Save-A-Lot supermarket in Lehigh Acres is located at 1215 Homestead Rd North in Lehigh Acres, Florida 33936. The most common accidents that can happen there and result in people being severely injured are:
- Wrongly placed or missing floor mats at Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot
- Pedestrian accidents in Save-A-Lot parking lots in Lehigh Acres
- Unsecured merchandise accidents in Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot
- Lehigh Acres trip and fall Save-A-Lot Accidents
- Slip and fall accident in Save-A-Lot in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents in Save-A-Lot parking lots in Lehigh Acres
- Motorcycle accidents on Save-A-Lot parking lots in Lehigh Acres
- Improperly maintained entrance/exit doorways at Save-A-Lot in Lehigh Acres
- Food poisoning from negligently prepared food in Save-A-Lot in Lehigh Acres
- Cuts and lacerations from poorly maintained shopping carts in Save-A-Lot in Lehigh Acres
- Lyft or Uber car accidents in Lehigh Acres at Save-A-Lot supermarket
- Lehigh Acres bicycle accidents on Save-A-Lot parking lots
- Falling merchandise or debris accidents in Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot
The bilingual Lehigh Acres Save-A-Lot Supermarket accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to from your supermarket accident and injury. Save-A-Lot owes you and all of its guests a duty of reasonable care, which means that they had to do whatever they reasonably can to prevent a foreseeable accident. If they breached this duty due to negligence, they may be legally responsible for paying compensation for damages.