Estero Pedestrian Accident
Automobile accidents are stressful enough, but when they involve a pedestrian, the damage can be catastrophic. The injuries are often severe and require immediate medical attention. Depending upon the extent of the damage, the cost of medical treatment can be astronomical. It doesn't help if you are unable to work.
If you were hit by a car, you might be faced with the same scenario. It’s in your best interest to discuss your next steps with a Fort Myers personal injury lawyer. Pedestrian car crashes may have complex legal issues that an attorney can help unwind. If you are hurt and can’t afford your medical treatment, you should call the Wolfson Law Firm for help (239) 777-9954.Estero Pedestrian Automobile Accidents
The Village of Estero is tucked between Naples and Fort Myers on the west coast of Florida. Like many other coastal communities in the area, Estero showcases its natural beauty with parks and mangroves. Paddle down the six miles long Estero River to enjoy its lush greenery and wildlife.
Estero was established by Cyrus Teed, who believed that the Earth was hollow and that people live on the inside of the planet's outer layer. Known as the Koreshan Unity theory, Teed attracted followers who relocated to its 320-acre tract of land. The Koreshans incorporated the town in 1908. Eventually, the group disbanded in the 1960s. Its living quarters were converted to the Koreshan State Historic Park.Why Pedestrians Are At Risk on the Roads
As pleasant as Florida’s weather can be, walking down its streets can be dangerous. With the roads jam-packed with commuters, tourists, and construction vehicles, pedestrians may be at risk if drivers speed or erratically operate their car, especially around crosswalks and intersections. If a driver runs a red light or doesn't look before turning, they can hit people crossing the street.
Pedestrians are also at risk of being hit if a driver isn’t paying attention. When a driver takes their eyes off the road, even just for a second, they could easily hit someone walking on the road, parking lot, or crossing the street.
A pedestrian may be hit by a car in a parking lot. If a driver doesn't look before backing out, they can hit a person walking behind their car. With many people driving large SUVs, it may be hard for a driver to see behind them. Other causes of pedestrian accidents in parking lots include drivers who fail to obey stop signs or drive too fast through the lanes.
For over 55 years, the Estero personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have worked with accident victims. We represent clients in a variety of ways, such as;
- Estero attorney for a pedestrian injured in an automobile accident
- Driver running red light accident injury lawyer in Fort Myers
- Lawyer for a pedestrian hit while crossing a busy intersection
- Estero attorney for victim hit by a speeding car
- Fort Myers resident hurt in a slip and fall accident in a grocery store
- Attorney for a family hit by a distracted driver in Estero
- Driver backs over a pedestrian walking on the sidewalk
- Estero pedestrian hit by a car while waiting to cross the street
- Fort Myers lawyer for convenience store slip and fall injury
- T-Bone serious injury accident attorney in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers attorney for faulty stairwell trip and fall accident at a rental property
- Car crash injury caused by an impaired driver in a Fort Myers intersection
- Shopping center parking lot accident injury in Fort Myers
- Estero lawyer for victim hit by a car while riding their bicycle
Since 1963, the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm have stood for injured victims' rights. We work diligently to build your case and negotiate favorable terms. We take care of the paperwork, phone calls, and settlement. If you were hurt in an accident, set up your confidential, no-cost case consultation by calling (239) 777-9954.