North Port Gas Station Accident Lawyer
We don't expect to be hurt when filling our gas tanks, running errands, or driving to work. Yet, customers may be faced with hazardous conditions as they pump gas, walk through the parking lot, or stop into the onsite convenience store. You could slide on a wet floor, fall over a broken parking stop, or be hit by a car in the lot.
When you have been badly hurt while visiting a gas station, you should seek help from a best North Port gas station injury lawyer. Rising medical bills and lost income can place an extreme financial strain on you and your family. However, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm may be able to help you. Just call us today at 239-777-9954 for a free consultation to find out what rights you have when you have been hurt.Injured at a North Port Gas Station?
Located in Sarasota County, North Port is a growing residential community. The average household income is $80,184, and the median age of North Port residents is 46.1 years. Over 77% of the households in North Port own their homes, and the median house value is $188,700.
If you get hurt at a North Port gas station, there are a few steps to take:
- Get medical help: When you are injuries are severe or life-threatening, seek emergency medical treatment. But even if your accident did not seem that bad and you feel ok, it’s still a good idea to get medical help. You may not feel the pain of a back or neck injury until hours, or days, later. If you don’t get checked out soon after your accident, you could aggravate the injury.
- Report your accident: Always report the accident to the store manager or employee in charge. You should get a copy of the accident report filled out.
- Documentation: Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident. You should also write down the names of the gas station employees that you spoke with. It may be beneficial to take down some notes about the accident for future reference.
- Pictures: With your smartphone, take pictures of where the accident happened. Try to get shots documenting what caused the accident, such as broken pavement or debris in the aisle.
- Get legal advice: It is always helpful to find out what, if any, legal rights you have when you have been injured. If you get hurt at a gas station that a big company owns, their attorneys may offer a fast settlement to close out your case.
A quick resolution may sound like a good idea, but if your injuries are severe, you could find yourself without enough money to finish your medical treatment. Or you may find yourself stuck financially if you must miss working longer than you expected. A quick resolution may not consider these factors, but your attorney will.North Port Gas Station Accident Law Firm
People can be severely hurt in an accident at a gas station. But when you don’t have a legal team defending your rights, you may find yourself in a tough financial spot. Take care of yourself and your family by getting the legal help you need by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today.
The Wolfson Law Firm helps residents of North Port, and its surrounding communities get the legal help they need when they have been badly hurt in slips and falls, automobile crashes, prescription medication errors, and other accidents.
If you are injured and want to know what steps you should take to pursue a claim, contact Wolfson Law Firm for a free analysis of your case. Whether you have questions or want to know if you have a claim, our North Port personal injury law team at the Wolfson Law Firm may be able to help you. Call 239-777-9954 today to find out what legal options may be available to you when you have been hurt.