Cape Coral Winn Dixie Accidents
It may not seem obvious, but people get injured in Winn Dixie. Our Cape Coral Winn Dixie accident attorneys here at the Wolfson Law Firm say that the most common mishaps include:
- Car accidents in Winn Dixie parking lots in Cape Coral
- Motorcycle accidents in Winn Dixie parking lots in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Winn Dixie bicycle accidents in parking lots
- Slip and fall accidents in Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Cuts and lacerations from negligently maintained shopping carts in Cape Coral Publix Supermarket
- Cape Coral trip and fall accidents at Winn Dixie
- Unsecured merchandise accidents triggering trip and fall in Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Improperly preserved entrances and exits at Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Pedestrian accidents in Winn Dixie parking lots in Cape Coral
- Negligent security resulting in beatings or assaults at Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Dropping merchandise accidents in Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Negligent placement or missing floor mats at Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Wrongful placement or missing warning signs at Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Inadequate security resulting in criminal attacks at Cape Coral Winn Dixie
- Food poisoning from improperly prepared food at Winn Dixie in Cape Coral
If you happen to be injured at a Cape Coral Winn Dixie, call us for free consultations at (239) 777-9954. Our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers will listen to you carefully and will let you know about your options. We can answer your questions and give you our free analysis of your potential case.Cape Coral Winn Dixie Supermarkets
Cape Coral is the largest city in Southwest Florida with 180,000 residents. It is located south of Tampa by Interstate 75. Fort Myers is south of Cape Coral and is reachable through the bridges over Caloosahatchee River. Aside from Fort Myers, Cape Coral borders with several communities, including Burnt State Marina, Pine Island, North Fort Myers, and the Yucca Pens Unit State Wildlife Management Area.
Winn Dixie was founded in Idaho in 1925, but nowadays is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. It is present throughout the Sunshine State. They have had many financial problems in the last two decades. That made them close many stores, but they never left Florida. Winn Dixie is present in Cape Coral at 1016 Cape Coral Pkwy E #110, Cape Coral, FL 33904.Cape Coral Winn Dixie Supermarket Accident Attorneys
Here at the Wolfson Law Firm, our Cape Coral Winn Dixie Supermarket accident lawyers are here to help you. Winn Dixie may be liable for your injuries sustained at their premises under Florida premises liability laws. They have to provide a reasonably safe shopping environment for you, and if they fail to do so due to negligence, injuries might happen. When they do, Winn Dixie may be legally responsible to pay for it. They may be responsible to compensate you for the pain and suffering, as well as medical expenses, loss of wages, and other injury-related costs.
At the Wolfson law Firm, our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers have helped injured victims in Florida since 1963. We are ready to assist you too. We handle cases on a contingency basis. That means that you will have no legal expenses from us and you’ll pay us only when we recover for you. You risk nothing, so don’t hesitate to call us at (239) 777-9954.