Bradenton Publix Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Did you slip and fall at a Bradenton Publix? Were you seriously injured by the fall? If your family was affected by a Publix slip and fall accident, you should talk to a Bradenton personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
For nearly 60 years, Wolfson Law Firm has been dedicated to helping people in accidents. Often, people call us because they are unsure whether they have a case or don't know what steps they should take after being injured. Our Bradenton personal injury lawyers help clients seeking monetary damages to pay for their medical bills and lost income.
If you were gravely hurt in a Bradenton Publix slip and fall accident, you can call the Wolfson Law Firm for help. You can talk to us for free about your case when you call (239) 777-9954 today.How Can I Get Hurt in a Slip and Fall Accident?
Publix Super Markets are popular grocery stores throughout Florida. The stores feature a wide selection of fresh food, deli meats, packaged meals, and baked goods. There are nine Publix grocery stores found in Bradenton, making it a convenient place to shop.
Shopping at a grocery store poses unique slip and fall dangers to customers. Floors can become slippery if liquids, such as milk and household products, are spilled or leaked in the aisles where people walk. Fresh produce that is dropped and stepped on can leave a slippery residue if not cleaned up promptly. Malfunctioning freezers and refrigerators may leak water onto the floor. Shoppers may even slide on floor mats that aren't secure or slip on water tracked in by other customers when it's raining outside.
Injuries from a Publix slip and fall accident can be particularly damaging. Some of the most frequent injuries people experience when they fall include:
- Head injuries: When you slip and fall, you risk hitting your head on the hard floor. You could hit your head on a sharp corner of a countertop or shelf as you fall. In some cases, head injuries may result in minor concussions where you may need a few days to rest. However, serious injuries may affect your memory and motor skills. In some cases, a head injury may cause permanent damage.
- Broken bones: Some people break bones when they try to catch themselves from falling. Or the impact of hitting the floor may be enough to break a bone.
- Neck and back injuries: The jarring motion of the fall, as well as the impact of hitting the ground, may severely injure your neck or back.
- Bruises, cuts, and scrapes: You may be cut or scraped by a sharp object as you are falling. The impact of hitting the ground may result in bruises.
- Sprains, muscle strains, or torn ligaments – When you try to catch yourself falling, you could tear a ligament or strain a muscle. If your body twists around, it could result in ankle or wrist sprains.
It is important to get medical help when you slip and fall. This may be an obvious step when your injury seems serious. Yet, some injuries aren't obvious at the time of the fall. If you don't see a doctor, you could make the injury worse.Bradenton Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer
The area known today as Bradenton was once a refuge for settlers in the 18th and 19th centuries. When the city was incorporated in 1903, it was named after Dr. Joseph Braden, whose home was used to house early settlers. As roads and bridges were built, more people moved to Bradenton for its warm weather and natural beauty.
Bradenton was once the headquarters for Tropicana Products, which was founded in the city in 1947. Bealls and Champs Sports are headquartered in Bradenton. The city holds the spring training facility used by the Pittsburgh Pirates.Bradenton Publix Accident Law Firm
People who are injured in a slip and fall accident at a Bradenton Publix call Wolfson Law Firm for help. With our free and confidential consultation, our Bradenton personal injury lawyers review your case, answer questions, and talk to you about legal options that may be available.
Should you choose to pursue a lawsuit, our Bradenton Publix injury accident attorneys take care of the administrative side by filing the right paperwork and making calls. We negotiate a settlement with the best interest of our clients in mind. Should your case require litigation, our skilled Bradenton personal injury team will defend your rights in court. Speak to the Wolfson Law Firm today at no cost by calling (239) 777-9954.